The Early Disease Detection Package is a bundled group of services that we provide to owners of older pets. The purpose of this package is to screen senior pets for diseases that occur commonly with aging. A dog or cat over the age of 7 is considered a senior pet.
An Early Disease Detection Package includes:
- A complete nose-to-tail physical exam and 30 minute consult with one of our veterinarians
- A comprehensive blood chemistry screen to assess your pets internal organs
- A complete blood count
- Thyroid testing
- A compete urinalysis
- A urine protein/creatinine ratio (this test detects kidney disease in the early stages)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Tonometry (eye pressure check to screen for glaucoma)
- Cardio Pet ProBNP (for canine and feline heart health. Get more information about your pets heart health with just a simple blood draw.
Call our office today if you would like more information on this service or if you would like to schedule an Early Disease Detection appointment for your Senior Pet!